• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Wish i knew Jap for those games :rolleyes:

Im looking for DC games that will keep Me playing. I found that Dreamcast has Very Short Games, and alot of fighting games.

Also, what was that Game that was Street Fighter but in Baby-like forms?? I think it was for Dreamcast

Also, what was that Game that was Street Fighter but in Baby-like forms?? I think it was for Dreamcast

Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix aka Pocket Fighter. Play it on MAME or any other CPS-2 emulator rather than on a Dreamcast emulator.

Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix aka Pocket Fighter. Play it on MAME or any other CPS-2 emulator rather than on a Dreamcast emulator.

Agreed, but don't think that this means its a bad game!

Ok thanx. I thought it was a Dreamcast game :)

I Just got and im loving Dynamite Cop :D

Its Fun, but i feel im going to beat it in about............ten more minutes or so ;)

EDIT:Yup i was right, took me about 20 mins to beat the whole game. But its Fun

Edited by GoRDoOnE

I did not like ecco very much for the DC. However a game i would probably recommend avoiding would be Sonic Shuffle. its kind of like mario party. Except not all that good.

Although it maybe alittle fun with friends.

Thats the only sonic game i havent Played besides the Newest one for the 360(How is that one??)

Im still loking for more fun DC games until i run out of Blanks,

I did not like ecco very much for the DC. However a game i would probably recommend avoiding would be Sonic Shuffle. its kind of like mario party. Except not all that good.

Thats the only sonic game i havent Played besides the Newest one for the 360(How is that one??)

Sonic Shuffle is so slow paced. I would have enjoyed it had it not been a less fun version of Mario Party with slow loading times :)

Sonic Shuffle is so slow paced. I would have enjoyed it had it not been a less fun version of Mario Party with slow loading times ;)

A Slow Sonic??? :)

How ironic :D