• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aerowings 1 and 2 - I like flight sims, but these are more arcadeish.....still fun.

MDK 2 - I honestly can't get into this game, but lots of others like it. You might.

Ikaruga - Even though this game pisses me off to no end, cause I suck at it, I still keep going back.

Virtua Tennis - Even if you don't like Tennis, you have to play. And I HATE Tennis.

F1 World Grand Prix II - I still think the N64 version is superior.

Headhunter - How the hell did nobody mention this game? I think it's the BEST game Dreamcast has to offer.

Virtual On: Orotario Tanagram - Same as the Saturn/Arcade versions, only better looking.

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 - If you like THPS, 2 on the Dreamcast is the best version as far as I'm concerned.

Daytona USA - I picked up a Saturn mainly for this game. The Dreamcast version BLOWS IT OUT OF THE WATER!

Gigawing 2 - Ikaruga annoys me. This game pisses me off! (I like being pissed off by a game, challenging)

Stunt GP - RC Pro AM meet.....well, something. Play it!

Aerowings 1 and 2 - Pending

MDK 2 - I have it, but i dont like it as much as i thought i would because of the Movement =[

Ikaruga - Pending

Virtua Tennis - Should i get part 2 instead??

F1 World Grand Prix II - Pending

Headhunter - i HATED the PS2 Version. Is there any difference???

Virtual On: Orotario Tanagram - I Used to have this game and i loved it so, Pending

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 - Yes this is the Best version.

Daytona USA - Pending

Gigawing 2 - Pending

Stunt GP - Pending

Virtua On for the dreamcast is flocking HARD if you dont have the dual joysticks thing.

MDK2 was really good, Its a little weird, but received awesome reviews from PC gamer back in the day (when they didnt suck, it was even on the cover if i remember right) and i imagine so did the dreamcast version.

Virtua On for the dreamcast is flocking HARD if you dont have the dual joysticks thing.

MDK2 was really good, Its a little weird, but received awesome reviews from PC gamer back in the day (when they didnt suck, it was even on the cover if i remember right) and i imagine so did the dreamcast version.

What Dual Joysticks thing??

MDK2 is fun and its a good game, but i cant get used to ay game where i have to use the A,B,Y,X to move. Another game that is hard to controll is Outtrigger. I guess Dreamcast is Really the Most comfertable with Beat em ups and fighting games