Theres no excuse for this (Graphic)

Shibathedog

what the flock? He wasn't assaulting anyone or anything, that pisses me off. Especially since this has happened in my school before, a kid was tazed for not giving up his cell phone (they wanted to confiscate it for some reason and he was like no flock you im not giving it to you so they tazed him, what the hell? Why do cops get away with this?)

We don't get to see the beginning, what attracted the officers to the scene. However the rest seems entirely over the top and excessive. I just hope that the officers cars were vandalised while that was going on.

Is this a common occurence in America?

Unfortunately, this is rather common in the US. In my state, police brutally gang beat a man named Frank Jude Jr. while at a party, even though he had done nothing. flocking idiots...

yep, every day i hear on the news about some cop killing someone and then getting away with it

recently there was a story where there was a man who did nothing violent and a cop took out an M16 (why a cop needs an M16 is beyond me) and not only emptied an entire clip into an unarmed man, but then reloaded and emptied a second clip into him, completely got away with it, its such bullshit

In all honesty anyone who holds some kind of weapon and is supposed to enforce justice should not be acting like this. I think its too easy to become a police officer when it is such an important job. The requirements for being one should be much higher along with making sure the person knows what the hell they are doing.

It is amazing that these things are not reported on our media, the only ones I heard of was the Rodney King bashing, and before that the 1970 shooting of unarmed university students by the army. The students were protesting against the Vietnam war.

Recently we heard about the shooting of a groom on his wedding day. I was unaware that the U.S. police are homicidal maniacs who do this sort of thing in the normal course of their day.