Theres no excuse for this (Graphic)

Shibathedog

I mean there ARE good cops here, no doubt about it, but way too many of them have this like macho cop attitude that is seriously the most annoying thing ever, like when they come into the store and start talking to each other just listening to them drives me crazy. They have likes like "I gotta do this because thats what the book says this is whats right blah blah" but its so corny and like not...i dont even know how to describe it its just so stupid. And it later leads them to act like this.

an incident from back in '05

I mean there ARE good cops here, no doubt about it, but way too many of them have this like macho cop attitude that is seriously the most annoying thing ever, like when they come into the store and start talking to each other just listening to them drives me crazy. They have likes like "I gotta do this because thats what the book says this is whats right blah blah" but its so corny and like not...i dont even know how to describe it its just so stupid. And it later leads them to act like this.

I believe that's how they establish dominance. (Which is what they should be doing in order to uphold the law.)

What I do not approve of is when cops act on their own moral value. I don't care if there's a KKK parade or something going on, but if hippies aren't allowed to protest...? C'mon!

Oh well, at least these incidents are popping up on the internet.

Those guys are fuking stupid. The kid is on the FLOOR why the FUK do you run to him and then look down on him and shoot him with the tazer when he's ALREADY on the fuking floor.

I hope some cop does this crap to me. That way I can beat his ass down.

Btw, in response to the video I posted: I would have to agree with the cops since, although it may not have been a violent protest, it was certainly illegal. Especially if the street was open for traffic.