Rice opens her mouth

Robert

Source

THE US Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice, has criticised as irresponsible the policy of the Opposition Leader, Kim Beazley, to immediately withdraw Australian forces from Iraq.

Dr Rice said in an interview ... that the US was unhappy with the lack of progress in Iraq and was taking "a fresh look", but it would not be making any precipitate withdrawal of troops.

"We do not believe that an immediate withdrawal from Iraq is going to do anything but cause chaos in Iraq; and I think that responsible voices are saying that from across the political spectrum, whether people favoured the war or didn't favour the war," she said when specifically asked about Labor's policy. "I think a precipitate withdrawal would be irresponsible. The Iraqis themselves recognise that."

She should keep her nose out of another country's business. Hasn't she learned from the recent elections that the Iraq war must end? Idiot.

Not to be racist or anything, but i know from experience, i used to go out with a black girl, and i learned not to piss her off very quickly

i would try to find ways to get out of the state when she was on her period, none of you know what a psycobitch is untill you've experienced a black chick on her period

maybe it was just her though

Not to be racist or anything, but i know from experience, i used to go out with a black girl, and i learned not to piss her off very quickly

i would try to find ways to get out of the state when she was on her period, none of you know what a psycobitch is untill you've experienced a black chick on her period

Trust me, it wasn't just her.

Trust me, it wasn't just her.

now mix all that up with control of the army................ :P