How do you usually find new songs?

Diso

The way I find a lot of new songs for me to listen to is usually by scoping out the "what are you listening to" threads on other forums. I usually checked out band names and see if I would actually like listening to them or not. Right now, I have a pretty good idea of the bands I really like, and I check out their sites occasionally to check for any new albums coming out. Otherwise, I still use the "WAYLT" threads as well as Last.fm to look for some newer stuff.

When I didn't know anything about music, I used to go on gamefaqs boards to look for music suggestions. Wasn't a really good idea, I got a lot of underground music, but I didn't really like any of them at the time. Plus, a lot of more well known bands get shot down into the ground by the lurkers there. (Don't know how it is now, haven't been there for about 6 years or so)

Last.FM, but for the most part from various people in various bands' infulences (Radiohead - CAN, Talking Heads, Magazine, Pixies, U2, Jesus & Mary Chain, Doors etc). Otherwise it's the good old fashion radio/muchmusic (Better then MTV! BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY SHOW MUSIC)