Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Haldrie

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch. That is why you always back-up your saves before doing something like that. How far had you gotten before they got erased?

I'm now able to evolve pokemons and I'm in that Relic dungeon. IMO, the game isn't that great. I think if the game is more silimar to one SNES game (really can't remember the name) which you can freely control yourself and let your allies fight without much distruption.

Drat! I can't belive everyone is farther then I am. Oh well I guess I'll get there eventually. I've been too busy with other things to play much in the last few days.

I suppose you do make a point Samurai Edge (although I wouldn't know what game your refering too as I never did play too many SNES games). I mostly like the game because of how it is revealing the story line. It makes me want to keep playing regardless of any "problems" it may or may not have (it just depends or your opinion).

I did progress some since my first post but I don't want to give away too much for those who haven't played it yet. I guess I kind of made this topic out of curiosity anyway (it will probably start to die out in the next week or so but oh well). I still recommend this game to Pokemon fans as it breaks out of the usual "Gotta' Catch 'em All" method of play and focuses on a different aspect of Pokemon all together (unless I'm missing something, a great change of pace from GAMEFREAK Inc. if this is true)(this topic is starting to turn into a personal review...maybe I should change the title).

Anyway, for those that have the game already, please feel free to post you progress and stats...and possibly your S.O.S. codes if you need help (now I'm getting somewhere with this). I'm sure there will be someone here that will be willing to rescue you from your peril in that "hard to beat" dungeon.

Take care, and enjoy the game...*opens VBA and loads rom* *wishes to own real game so he doesn't have to worry about computer crashing*.

dungeon.filb.de

copy and paste that into your browser for a website where you post your codes and stuff for people to save you and they do, you can also save people, kinda competitive because people can be doing the same mission at the same time.

Nice find Jarujin. This will definitely help a lot of people out.

I finally saw a commercial at Wal-Mart that showed Blue Rescue Team being played. The graphics looked the same as Red Rescue Team but the top screen showed party stats and stuff. I only got a short glimps of it but this is basiclly what I saw. The commercial was short anyway so it didn't show much. Hopefully there is a video somewhere on the internet of it being played.

P.S. That's it, no more clicking on Samurai Edge's sig links! Bad Haldrie!

Edited by Haldrie