Lookin for PSX Emulator

ZEKE

I've looked for one before, but i've only found a couple different ones, and I can't get them to work well...

Can someone tell me where to find a good one?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this dam emulator work?

I mean if i got a bunch of isos would the thing play back like i had a real playstation?

I PLAY SOME PSX ISO ON EPSXE AND RUN BETER THAN REAL PSX

Ok, so I got epsxe. Then it tells me to go to NGEmu for the plugins.  

But its closed! Where else can I get them?

IT WILL OPEN after 2 DAY

Man...

Alright, now I got the plugins and the emulator, I unzipped all the files to their proper directories, I try to run the program but it doesn't start...

Is there something else I nedd to do, outside of the program?

Man...

Alright, now I got the plugins and the emulator, I unzipped all the files to their proper directories, I try to run the program but it doesn't start...

Is there something else I nedd to do, outside of the program?

what about the bios???

did the emu start the blue screen or not and if yes i think you just push the file then run cdrom withowt any config right the first thing to do in any emu that use plugin is to config it her a simple tutarol from me

1. push config you will see a list first select video in thir shoos the plugin you want thin select configure. if you have a good card just select nice(on your left and down ) but if you have a bad card her ahint from me

-shoos fast

-in (textue qulaty) shoos the last one

-push the (use fps limit) and make it on

-in (off-screen drawing) shoos 2

- in (advanced blending) shoos 2 but if you dont have suport for d3d or ogl shoos 0

-in (framebuffer texture) shoos 0

dont do any thing for the rest of the seting (expt res. if you want its good in 800.600)

2.the same thing for saund plugin(dont forgit to push all of it to yes

3. cdrom easy shoos the drive

4.bios select the bios you want to use (all bios work but its beter to use scph1001

that all hope you understand

The program didn't start at all. But its okay because I got a different emulator. The Adripsx thing you recommended to emsley.

Question about that though...

When I run it(At least it works), it's really slow. I've messed around with the config to try to make it go faster but it won't.

Any idea on how to make it go faster aside from getting a new computer? And I want to keep the sound, even though thats probobly whats slowing it down so much.