Wanna try Geomatry Wars, but don't have a 360?

Wizard

Don't panic!

While Bizzare Creations did say various users should stop posting these. Some of them actually hold merit!

I recommend Grid Wars and Grid Assault. Until they port Geo Wars too PC, these will have to suffice!

Indygamer away!

Edited by K`dash

Don't panic!

While Bizzare Creations did say various users should stop posting these. Some of them actually hold merit!

I recommend Grid Wars and Grid Assault. Until they port Geo Wars too PC, these will have to suffice!

Indygamer away!

Thanks for the link but it looks like Micro$oft's lawyers already got to the webmasters! :)

Dont worry about it, ive played them both and they are nowhere near as good as the 360 one, i dont know what bizarre was worried about

the clones felt so cheesy and bad, you could see the edges around the simple image files floating around (it was like moving jpegs around the screen) and the joystick support was horrible

it wasnt anywhere as much fun either :/

Geometry Wars for the 360 is just an updated graphical version of the game than the original one in Project Gotham Racing 2. I found the updated version to be more fun however.

Dont worry about it, ive played them both and they are nowhere near as good as the 360 one, i dont know what bizarre was worried about

the clones felt so cheesy and bad, you could see the edges around the simple image files floating around (it was like moving jpegs around the screen) and the joystick support was horrible

it wasnt anywhere as much fun either :/

Thanks for the reassurances! I was worried I was missing something HUGE for a moment there! :)

Ok, Grid Wars is fun, but, geomitry wars, that's addicting. Why do you ask? It's actually "Hard", that's why. The A.I works 10X better then in grid wars and the speed is 10X as well.

When it comes to speed, I can not put down a game that has a lot of it.