Snakes on a muthaf'n Plane

Wizard

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back from the movie and I was impressed. I expected a campy not so good movie with a few cool lines from Samuel L. Jackson but it was actually a fun summer flick. Its something I would only see in the theatres because the audience reaction really enhances the movie.

• 2 weeks later...
I just got back from the movie and I was impressed. I expected a campy not so good movie with a few cool lines from Samuel L. Jackson but it was actually a fun summer flick. Its something I would only see in the theatres because the audience reaction really enhances the movie.

Yep, I just watched it and you're right! The audience reaction really makes all the difference! :huh: It definitely enhances the parts where the snakes make their kills! :clapping: The problem with movies like these though is the fact they're never really THAT popular to begin with so they fade quickly with time.

I guess the Internet hype was excessive since it BARELY even beat out Talladega Nights when it was in its THIRD week! <_<

i saw it and was amazed. i loved the pseudo story-line that they created for the movie to give it a plot other then ...well...snakes on a plane...

Really? :lol: I watched it and I didn't notice any pseudo story-line other than the one that gives the main characters (Jackson and that surfer guy) an excuse to climb aboard that doomed flight. :angry:

Actuallym for the most part, almost everyone knew it was Sammy L. and Snakes on a Plane.

No mention of a sufer guy.

Actuallym for the most part, almost everyone knew it was Sammy L. and Snakes on a Plane.

No mention of a sufer guy.

Really? The plot outline on imdb.com mentioned him:

On board a flight over the Pacific Ocean, an assassin, bent on killing a passenger who's a witness in protective custody, lets loose a crate full of deadly snakes.

They just don't mention he's a surfer; that is all.

i saw it and was amazed. i loved the pseudo story-line that they created for the movie to give it a plot other then ...well...snakes on a plane...

Really? :huh: I watched it and I didn't notice any pseudo story-line other than the one that gives the main characters (Jackson and that surfer guy) an excuse to climb aboard that doomed flight. :clapping:

...that is the story line....well...pseudo story line. It was completely unnecessary...just put the snakes on the plane with Sammy J and let the movie go...i dont like when the plot got complicated =P

...that is the story line....well...pseudo story line. It was completely unnecessary...just put the snakes on the plane with Sammy J and let the movie go...i dont like when the plot got complicated =P

How is that complicated? That was all there was to the story; he saw a murder and the murderer wants him dead! :clapping: