International survey on sex habits of men!

garyoak99

Aussie men most faithful

An international survey of 40,000 men has revealed 60 per cent of Australian men have never strayed, ranking just behind the Germans and Poles at 62 per cent.

The poll, for Men's Health magazine found Britons spent the most time on foreplay, but flopped when it came to endurance, with Mexicans coming first for stamina in the bedroom.

South Korean men are having sex more times a week than anyone else in the world, while hot-blooded Brazilian men are at it with a wider range of women.

On average, South Koreans said they were having sex at least four times a week, while Filipinos were world-beaters at masturbation, doing it almost six times a week.

Brazilians topped two categories, with 19 per cent saying they had had a threesome, which might help account for them having clocked up the most lovers, the internationally published fitness magazine said.

British men spend or claim to spend an average of 17.44 minutes on foreplay per sex session, longer than Australians (17.2 mins), Germans (16.92 mins) and Mexicans (16.91 mins).

But British men last only 18.64 minutes from foreplay to climax, far behind the Mexicans (23.17 minutes) and the Dutch (22.42 minutes).

Women might want to keep an eye out for an Italian lover 60 per cent of Italian men said they made their partner climax every time.

What do you think of this survey? Is it even remotely accurate? -_-

I heard similar things on TV and radio that XXX citizens have sex most, while YYY citizens have sex least, etc. IMO, if they were to ask you such questions. Will you say the truth? For me, no way. I either give most "innocent" answers or just run away from the survey. So, IMO, not very accurate.

60% of Italian men make their partner climax everytime eh. I must have some of that blood in me. 6 times in 20 minues UH.

6 times in 20 minues UH.
For real?

I reckon the results would be more accurate if they had gotten the women to fill in the survey.

17.44 minutes foreplay + 18.64 minutes to climax? I doubt it would be that long.

6 times in 20 minues UH.

For real?

I reckon the results would be more accurate if they had gotten the women to fill in the survey.

17.44 minutes foreplay + 18.64 minutes to climax? I doubt it would be that long.

I don't keep the time.

I'm just assuming it's 20 minutes.

Because thats what it feels like.