tekken ghost

Hey guys

I was surfing around and found this

ghost FAQ

and thought hey why not upload my ghost in the hope that some of you out there will drop your ghost in return. Unfortunately I’m a complete tekken noob. (don’t expect my ghost to give any real challenge) Just never really got into it. Soul caliber and sfa I can do more than hold my own, but this I just can’t fight to save my self. Still though the only way to be better is to fight better people. So how about it? Get some 1emu ghost fights.

My Ghost

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Un)fortunately theres only 3 people with this game on this forum.

Console vr plz, i wanna use my joystixx

im really dissapointed in the ghost system, all it basically does is copies 4-5 strings of movements...rinse and repeat..

Really?!? I download the ghosts from TBZ with the Divine Fist rank (new rank after Tekken Lord Black). I can tell you that I can't beat any of the ghosts, especially Unconkable's characters.

I would say most of the ghodts are quite true to the players' abilities. If a launcher is set, the juggles will come. Of course, if you have been recording your ghost, and you miss a lot of juggles, your ghost will reflect that too :D

In short, practise first before you start to record your ghost :D

DragonKeeper, I completely know what you mean. My hands are definitely shot. I was able to finally land my first 5 hit air combo on this game. After a few frustrating hours against some of the ghosts I’ve snagged, Yes you are right, we will have to re-upload our ghost when they get better. And I finally made first dan! Whatever that means.