do you think DS needs new beter games

ben2dx

do you think DS needs new beter games  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I don't think the ds does. There are still plenty of great gba games for me to get not to mention ds. So no.

EDIT: Woooo... bump.

w0w, did u just go to every interesting old thread and try to revive it??? stop resurecting old threads or ur gonna get banned n00b

I don't think the ds does. There are still plenty of great gba games for me to get not to mention ds. So no.

EDIT: Woooo... bump.

w0w, did u just go to every interesting old thread and try to revive it??? stop resurecting old threads or ur gonna get banned n00b

Perhaps if this section of the forum was not so dilapadated a thread in the upper half of this forum would not be from August.

By that post it makes me think you are against reviving threads, if so why do this and not PM me? Also you are provoking me to respond and revive this thread yet more. And if I had noticed the dates I would not have posted and is me acknowledging my own mistake not enough for you?

Perhaps if this section of the forum was not so dilapadated a thread in the upper half of this forum would not be from August.

By that post it makes me think you are against reviving threads, if so why do this and not PM me? Also you are provoking me to respond and revive this thread yet more. And if I had noticed the dates I would not have posted and is me acknowledging my own mistake not enough for you?

ehhh do ur thing

Edited by GoRDoOnE