Sin Emergence

Has anyone played this yet? I bought a copy from my store today (I work at ebgames and yes I hate my job>.<) game is flocking fun! I never played the older sin game but they ADDED that with the game. so I checked that out first and thought "Meh, sall right" than played the new game...wow...just wow. lol I like this game more than HL2!

Anyone played yet or was I the only idiot to shuve out 20 bucks for this game?

I loved the old SiN game personally, I haven't had a chance to check out Eps 1 yet. Nor do I plan on buying it.

20 bucks wasnt to much to spend on it IMO. give it a month or two and it will definetly be cheaper. plus it came with the first game and the multiplayer for it. not a bad buy.

they are gonna release something called Arena mode next month and also a Multiplayer for SiN emergence. so thats also somethint o look forward to while waiting for episode 2^^

Yes, I preloaded and preorded it via Steam. I think it's very fun but I haven't had a chance to beat it since it came out during finals week and I'm not 6 hours away from my computer till June 11th.

It was definitely worth my $18. Sure there were problems with it but now they can fix those and improve upon the design for Episode 2.

Yay episodic content!!

I also loved the original Sin (after all the patches of course...) but it was overshadowed by Half-Life, for good reason, and it's cool that you get the original sIn all patched up when you get Emergence.

I've been considering buying it, but most of the reviews said it was pretty bland, too short, and that there wasn't enough variety in the weapons and enemies.

If it's fun though, that's what counts, and none of the reviews really covered that. Kind of like the original SiN that way, actually. If people here say it's good, maybe I'll drop my $20 on it.

It is short and the artwork is kind of bland but the level design is good and even though there are only 3 weapons they are really fun. Blade's magnum is such an awesome gun. It's pretty much all I use.

The ratings are 7-8ish which I think is pretty accurate. I would give it around a 7.5 which I consider to be a good score.

I consider it to be the beginning portion of a regular length FPS so that explains the 3 weapons and few enemies.