National Day of Silence

LOL. Well they are entitled to the same rights as anyone else. But, no extra special rights just because they are queer.

They're not trying to gain extra rights, but equal rights, that's all.

That's sopossed to be the idea, but what they don't realize is that they DO have the same rights as everyone else.

Straight people can marry. Gay's can't. Legally or religiously. That sound equal? :unsure: Also, how would you like thousands of rednecks screaming at you that you're the reason our troops are dying and you're going to hell? ;)

Gays can marry in my country. Not in a church, has to be done by a celibant. I don't know about that redneck stuff, that is a strictly American thing. And since hell doesn't exist, there's nothing to worry about.

If I see a gay man on the street, I'll beat him up, not because he sleeps with other men, but because of his clothes. Anyone wearing such clothes on the street deserves getting his ass kicked.

Now, you might say: not all guys wear kniky clothes - why do the ones who wear sane clothes deserve getting beatend up? I say - if a gay man wears sane clothes, I won't notice he is gay, and therefore I won't kick his ass!