Got my 360

You can start games on xblive gold account were you can go in with multiple people yes. Also you get 3 teamates that you can control at all times (Not go into there view). I haven't played the xbox version only the 360. O, and blazing angels, is amazing. But it turns out like Black REAL FAST.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The second sentence was refering to the single player. If you only get one teamate in singleplayer on the xb version then your playing Ghost Recon 2.5.

Edit: I wasn't sure which one you were refering to so I decided to answer both to the best of my knowledge.

Edited by Drake

yeah Xbox games started feeling really crappy recently, I have a feeling developers care more about the 360 and the xbox is just secondary

Ive had Xbox Live for 3 years now and i think i got my 150 out of it. I have had it mostly for the content downloads and things though. The multiplayer is pretty much needed though because no one on Xlink, XBConnect, Or That Gamespy thing plays anything but Halo 2 and sometimes Halo 1, So if you dont want to play halo online you need live for multiplayer.