Got my 360

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah GRAW is pretty awesome, ill probably get that game next

oh BTW, my controller started doing this weird alternating flashing lights thing a little bit ago, and everything i can find online says it does that when theres a bad signal, but the controller is working perfectly fine, and according to the dashboard the batteries are around half full, anyone have any ideas?

maybe you should walk around the neighbors yard and try and find your 360 with the controller XD

that sucks though...alot....and I guess the batteries where low because i put new ones in and it works fine now (it started not working at all) so i guess that battery bar on the dashboard is just innacurate

yep, got it today, it pwns, nothing has exploded/froze/caught on fire yet

dont actually have any 360 games yet though because i was 5 dollars short >_<

For some reason i cant download demos/trailers though because i guess the servers are way too overtaxed, i CAN download the live arcade demos though....yayyyyyy smash TV....totally buying that when i get MS points

i suggest you try to download Project Gothem 3 from the Market Place. My replacement 360 had a major issue with it. which involved floating textures and pixels during gameplay after 8-10 mins.

I have G.R.A.W. for Xbox, and it's ok....but it's a far cry from the tactical shooter I'm used to. It's VERY VERY dumbed down, run-n-gun feeling. However I hear you have more control and can have more than 1 teammate in the 360 version, so I'm reserving judgement there till I play the 360 version.

The Xbox version is sub-par for a Tom Clancy game though, so are the latest Rainbow Six games though......seems they're starting to cater more to the "Shoot Sh!t" speed FPSers, which really blows. I love my UT/Quake style games......but when I want tactical FPS, I want tactical FPS dammit!