Next Gen for Nintendo

Shoma

OK LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!

Ive been gone for about 6 months because my interenet died on me!

So if im a little behind then sorry!

HOwever! I saw officail pics of the nintendo revolution and im not crazy about the look, i wanna some opions from the experts.

I mean, can you really hav fun with the controller!?

382.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's different, that's for sure. Whether it's fun or not will be determined when the games come out for it. It's really too early to tell. However, all the first hand accounts with it have been positive. Some members of the press were able to play around with a prototype version with demo software and they said that it just worked naturally.

I'm excited for it because it's really different. Nintendo has really been on a hot streak for me with the DS so that's why I'm not brushing it off. I laughed at the DS because I thought the dual screens and touch screen were stupid ideas and I was proven wrong.

OK LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!

Ive been gone for about 6 months because my interenet died on me!

So if im a little behind then sorry!

HOwever! I saw officail pics of the nintendo revolution and im not crazy about the look, i wanna some opions from the experts.

I mean, can you really hav fun with the controller!?

382.jpg

Wow! It looks like a TV remote in the right hand! :P The left analog stick controller looks fine though. It seems to have fewer buttons than the GameCube controller too.

Any idea why they designed it with a wire connecting the two pieces? :P

Leave it to Nintendo to think of radical designs for new controllers! :huh:

It's different, that's for sure. Whether it's fun or not will be determined when the games come out for it. It's really too early to tell. However, all the first hand accounts with it have been positive. Some members of the press were able to play around with a prototype version with demo software and they said that it just worked naturally.

I'm excited for it because it's really different. Nintendo has really been on a hot streak for me with the DS so that's why I'm not brushing it off. I laughed at the DS because I thought the dual screens and touch screen were stupid ideas and I was proven wrong.

Hmmmm.... I see what youre saying... As a matter of fact i remeber one of the proto-type testers saying "at first glance i wasnt too sure, but once you get your hands on it...."

IM JUST SAYING, ME PERSONALLY, I LOVE FIGHTING GAMES! I just cant see much smoothe thrashing going on with the dynamics of this controller unless im playing star wars or chainging the channel, but of course, i could be wrong.

The controller has the capability to be placed in a traditional cradle so it'll be like a normal controller. However, that cradle is supposedly based on the Wavebird controller and the GC controller isn't really best for fighting games either.

So yeah, I don't know how well fighters will play on this system.

The only genre of gaming I see this control hard to play with is fighting games. But don't we already play enough fighting games on our computers and ps2's? Anyways, it's supposed to be the cheapest of the 3 systems, and I really think it will be much more of a fun experience then most of todays systems. Nintendo is really going to take over women in the united states. Proof? My mom bought a micro because she thought it was cute.

The controller has the capability to be placed in a traditional cradle so it'll be like a normal controller. However, that cradle is supposedly based on the Wavebird controller and the GC controller isn't really best for fighting games either.

I still can't belive that people don't know that the cradle was a mock-up made by IGN and not from Nintendo.

I still can't belive that people don't know that the cradle was a mock-up made by IGN and not from Nintendo.

Wait, are you saying thats not the real controller for the ninetendo or what? (WTF is a cradle? Yea i been gone too long.)

Edited by Shoma

Shoma, imagine a gamecube controler, with a slot in the middle top were you can instert that revo controller without the analog stick. IGN made a picture of this and said that the revolution controller is capable of doing such things, but the picture wasn't real, IGN themselves even said it was just a example of what it might be.