Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lucandrake

Drake comes home!

Hey guys. I haven't posted here for ages I think about 1 or 2 months actually no wait. I mean I haven't been posting here reguraly I think I have posted an odd post here or there. How ya'll been?

Hey suvo, welcome...errr..back :D

Long time no see old friend, seems like your english skills have increased. So how's life, mama feeling okay, daddy still happy with mommy, brother and sister still in love? :ph34r:

Its great to know your doing fine GC. hehe... my english pwns thank you very much :D.

Roberto (haha you should change your name to that :P) I will get to 100. Its just a matter of time.

this is my official one post per day for the day of wednesday 2-8-06

:ph34r:

Edited by garageink

Spam ahoy!!?? What the?

Roberto sounds to immature, Robert sounds just fine suvo!

Drake is back and so is suvo and three retards of 1emulation is back!!(me included)

j/k anyway welcome back guys

Gc insisted, so I'll try my hardest to keep this post unemonized (this isn't a word fyi)!! 

I am back, from outer space, to make sure I give laughter and a reason to yell out "noob" to those pro's in the emulation scene!!! I was, exposed to a high amount of spam (tastes good when you fry it, nasty out of the can), and viruses / trojans. When I found out a glitch in a certain forum here in 1emu, I had my connection checked. I'm sorry for all of you that have been experiencing slow connection for 1emulation.com. Since it was partly my fault if not entirely. So now to a major posting spree I must go. 

Hello 1emulation.com, I am Drake, the narutard, and I am back?? So dramatic, I feel lame.

Welcome back! The forum attack system players still remember you! :(

Edited by garyoak99