"Inside Nintendo" a BBC 3 documentary

Gryph

Here is a year old BBC documentary on Nintendo that I think is interesting. It was done before Iwata took over so a lot of it is about how ruthless Yamauchi (whatever his name is), the former head of Nintendo, was. I'm still watching it (a little more than half-way through) but so far it doesn't really focus on the games but more of the controversy and such.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2687866789001698114

the best way to eat sushi is with mayo, lightly toasted white bread and relish. :P

Get the fu ck out. How to properly eat sushi!? NO FU CKING WAY

I watched this BBC Doc a few days ago, I was going to post it, then it completely vanished from my mind.

sushi needs to be dipped lightly in soy sauce that has wasabi dissolved into it, and thats it :P

AND EAT WITH CHOPSTICKS FOOS!!!

Ive seen that documentary before, pretty interesting, The Mortal Kombat featuring no blood/fatalities in the SNES version always comes to mind when i hear about nintendo's censorship (which is what i think you meant by controversy?)

sushi needs to be dipped lightly in soy sauce that has wasabi dissolved into it, and thats it :P

AND EAT WITH CHOPSTICKS FOOS!!!

Ive seen that documentary before, pretty interesting, The Mortal Kombat featuring no blood/fatalities in the SNES version always comes to mind when i hear about nintendo's censorship (which is what i think you meant by controversy?)

More along the lines of it's agressive(and distrubtive) buisness and monoplizing practices.

That documentary was filled with misinformation, like when it claimed that Nintendo had hid those epilepsy warnings, when they are actually printed on every Nintendo game manual.

How about you people stay on topic?