Nebula or MAME?

I seem to get better performace speeds with Nebula rather than MAME. A lot of my games don't work on MAME. :( Is there any front ends for it or something to make it work as good? What are your thoughts on this? :wink::D

I have always used MAME32. MAME32 is for windows, and has it's own frontend so I have never experimented with any other frontends. As far as games not working, I have never had that problem with MAME32. As long as you have an updated ROM set it should work just fine.

The only complaint I have with MAME is that my system is getting dated, and newer games tend to slow down to the point where they are unplayable. Cruisin USA comes to mind :wink: Maybe I should try Nebula for those ROMs.

Mame!

Mame!

Mame!!!

It was the first arcade emulator that I have tried and I liked it still today. However, I use Mame32 because its more organized and I dont havta memorize all thoe rom names :wink:

Usually i'm using Mame32Plus! Support for 2xSai, Eagle,etc [i like emulator using this type].

For Nebula, there is some case MAME roms like knight of Valour/Plus, Oriental Legends, that in MAME the sound is not emulated, but in Nebula

is emulated perfectly.[althought the fps is not quite fast]

Wonder if there is Emulator that can play Macross 1, Macross Pluss with sound