Need to find a 3.3Mohm resistor

ken_cinder

I can't find this kind of resistor in any average store. I need a 3.3Mohm resistor with a 10% tolerance, and no.....Radio Shack doesn't sell em. Ebay comes up with nothing either.

Anyone know of an electronics store online that would carry these? A store that will ship to Canada, and accepts either Paypal or a Money Order/Cheque. I know of an electronics liquidation place that sells them, but they #1 Don't ship to Canada #2 Only accept purchases directly through credit card processing (And I'm not giving my credit card number to some webshop, period)

And no, this doesn't belong in PC Technical Support forum.

They don't carry 3.3s of any type, thanks though.

I think I may have found an Ebayer who will sell me one, along with a 44 piece package (Can't hurt to have a stockpile of other resistors). It's probably better I buy from him anyway, cost me $10 for what would cost me $50 in a store like Radio Shack.

I've never seen a Carbon Composition resistor over 1Mohm in any regular electronics store here, I could probably find it in a specialty shop that caters only to the needs of those seeking parts as such. We don't have one in the town I live in though.

Oh and you could probably walk from one end of Australia to the other, faster than I could walk across the single province I live in here. It's a little different here, where the larger stores are huge retail chains that cater to the braindead masses with prefab crap. It ain't easy for a hobbyist to find anything they need without going to a specialty store.