New Futurama episodes?

olaf

Matt Groening, creator of The Simpsons and Futurama, says there may yet be hope for a renewed Futurama series, thanks to high DVD sales and syndication ratings. Comments from David X. Cohen: 'Three months ago, I would have said we were going to start tomorrow... And one month ago I would also have said we were going to start tomorrow. So...my current estimate is that we're starting tomorrow.'

This link was taken from here at Slashdot. It appears Futurama is going to pull a Family Guy. Note to all: Good DVD sales = show renewal.

and in Family Guy's case

Show Renewal = Boring Shiit

I never saw why it was popular in the first place...

please don't flame me. =X

I hope it does gets renewed though, I really enjoyed it.

no, I liked the earlier eps a lot more before the hype

I now consider it what some ppl call "played out"

it's just getting too repetitive and uncreative to a point where it's rediculous

...like south park

Unlike Family Guy's renewal, which prooved with Funny, yet I have no idea I hate the new episodes, Futurama could take off as something good seeing how previously before, they put everything into the simpsons.

More Futurama would always be great. Fox has so far cancelled three shows that I love: Family Guy, Futurama, and Arrested Development. Kind of weird that they keep such a crappy show like The War at Home though. I'd go as far as to say I hate any person that actually likes War at Home. What an awful show.

well i seem to disagree with everyone, I actually enjoy the new family guy eps (they arent AS good, but they are still good) and ive always hated futurama because it bored the hell out of me...like the simpsons...its just not funny to me.

speaking of funny, The unrated version of the 40 Year Old Virgin is extremley funny, or maybe that was because i was...not entirely there...when i watched it, if you know what i mean...

well i seem to disagree with everyone, I actually enjoy the new family guy eps (they arent AS good, but they are still good) and ive always hated futurama because it bored the hell out of me...like the simpsons...its just not funny to me.

Yeah, I totally agree. The new episodes are funny, but not quite like the old ones.

I would still love to see futurama come back. I was super pissed when that got cancelled... those bastards...

speaking of funny, The unrated version of the 40 Year Old Virgin is extremley funny, or maybe that was because i was...not entirely there...when i watched it, if you know what i mean...

so you were basically stoned off your ass?

everything is funny when you're stoned off your ass.