A change in Style

Shibathedog

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i forgot about the koolaid thing, Ive heard it before, i was just going to use Crayola washable markers haha.

I do have pretty short hair now too, i just got it cut and it looks way too short >_<

I think it will look kinda sweet when my regular hair grows back and only the tips are white.

And i have a 36 inch blacklight in my room, so it will glow there.....In michigan i could go to clubs, it was really fun!!

But now that ive moved, Finding a Club in Kentucky.....HA.....HA.....HAHAHA......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...You have to be kidding me, this is the most boring dull uninteresting place on earth.

D-Town biatch.

EDIT: And for an idea of what i Look like, i Actually do kinda look like K' (the character not the forum member) so i would look good with white hair i guess, i dont wear tight clothes though.

:lol: I wonder what your wife would be thinking if she knew you were going out to strip clubs eh... jk i have white speckiles on my pants all the time  ;)

my wife goes to the strip club with me sometimes :P

:P I wonder what your wife would be thinking if she knew you were going out to strip clubs eh... jk i have white speckiles on my pants all the time  :lol:

my wife goes to the strip club with me sometimes :P

does she work there?

no but that would be pretty flockin cool. then I wouldn't have to pay the cover. ;)