Cps 3 emulation?

bogard81

== 6/21/07: Hello Googlers ... looking for the new CPS-3 emulator? Find it here! ==

########################################################

How many years will pas until the cps3 games will be emulated?It took 2 or 3 years for cps2 to be as it is today on mame and other arcade emulators

I don't really see a point in cps3 emulation anyways.

the only game for cps3 that isn't available on a home console is red earth/warzards. no big loss really.

I would rather see focus on other unemulated boards with alot of games, like naomi.

yes it would be nice if chanka team got of thier butts and released some updates.

I'd say 85% of the people who want cps3 want it for SF3, which is available on 3 consoles now.

aren't the JOJO's bizarre adventure games available on ps2? or just DC.....

Lets not forget that the rom images and disc images for these would take up alot of space. Certainly not a good tradeoff when as was stated, all but one game is available on consoles.

For preservation purposes, I'd like to see it emulated. But I certainly wouldn't be "collecting" unless I had nothing else to collect.

I started to work on a CPS-3 emulator but that didn't pan out. The encryption was too tough. :afro: I don't expect it to happen for a few years.

Ahem. WE.

Don't expect anything just yet.

Hello? FORGETTING ME? I provided MY games.

We try, but yeah, it's too risky to oh, I don't know, FRY my games.

I started to work on a CPS-3 emulator but that didn't pan out. The encryption was too tough. :P I don't expect it to happen for a few years.

Ahem. WE.

Don't expect anything just yet.

Hello? FORGETTING ME? I provided MY games.

Yes, you too. Especially you.