Leaked SC3 Pics

Diso

Namco is SO gonna ask to take those down.

The original host took them down because Namco told em too.

Shinn at the SCforums took em down because Namco told em too.

Just wait for it and douchebag will be asked to take em down.

:) awsome. How did you find this

They were originally placed on a german gaming site called GameReactor by user named Siegfried, who claimed to be one of the testers for the game. Namco requested that they were to be taken down. Thus they were.

Annon on the SCforums then put up a small webpage with all the screenshots from GR. Namco requested them to be take them down recently, and by "recently" I mean a few days ago.

Now Frankie over here, puts them up, it's only a matter of time till Namco notices.

The Ps2 is seemingly gonna have like the best list of end of life line ups than a lot of systems before it. not saying the ps2 is dead or dieing cuz its far from it but nice to see the developers arent totally focusing on next gen consoles just yet. Soul Calibur 3 is just smoking hot, Namco didnt b.s on this one. I cant wait for it.

The Ps2 is seemingly gonna have like the best list of end of life line ups than a lot of systems before it. not saying the ps2 is dead or dieing cuz its far from it but nice to see the developers arent totally focusing on next gen consoles just yet. Soul Calibur 3 is just smoking hot, Namco didnt b.s on this one. I cant wait for it.

We all know the Japanese version of the game will contain all the fixes we North Americans complained about.

only thing really good about the new consoles is that they're just all about upgraded hardware while devs. haven't utilitzed the hardware on current consoles to their full potential yet. Probably the only advantage now is more disc space + higher res.

The PS2 has a ton of potential left in it. I mean look at RE4 everyone thought it would be crap on PS2, it actually looks really really good, not as crisp as the GC version. but definatly holding its on. Black while delayed till next yr which sucks is another excellent title.

Does get much better graphically and gameplay-wise when the PS2 has MGS3, Soul Calibur III and Tekken 5. And more high-profile games are on their way. I'd say that the PS2 starts it retirement run at the end of 2006/mid-2007. Of course, it takes a lot longer before the system is considered dead, unless the PS3 passes the backward compatibility thing with flying colors and the price drops.

Of course, it takes a lot longer before the system is considered dead, unless the PS3 passes the backward compatibility thing with flying colors and the price drops.

When has Sony done right on first gen products?