Zelda:ocarina of time

bogard81

Then t's quite safe to assume that your card is not powerful enough to handle it, or alternatively, your rom is seriously corrupt.

Jabos' plugins are the best compatibility-wise, but I think you were already using those (I assume anyway)

I'm using the default plugin and the rom it's working(a friend of mine tested this on his Pc) but i'm having incomplete graphics(in characters seen in many other games like:ganbare goemon,zelda:majora's mask).now i,m testing the others(wich are working;there tested on my friend's Pc)

• 10 months later...

Ive Had Some Problems like this too, Not as severe as You But still. Like in Conkers bad fur day, the pause screen is warped as if u dont have cable tv and u put channel 1. On Spideerman, when you go up into a vent, u should be able to see through the walls(like in the PSX version) but u cant which makes it hard to see where ur going. KI:Gold Alot of the backgrounds are just left blank. Would downloading these plug-ins make the difference??

Most of these issues are known and have to do with bugs in Jabo's Direct3D plugin. Get a third-party plugin like Rice's Video plugin or Glide 64 with a wrapper and don't forget to grab the latest RDB update from Pj64's site.

Oh, and do look at the dates before posting. Thread necromancy is generally not tolerated.