Marvel Nemisis

Lucandrake

Me and my friend just finished reserving this at Gamestop (damn you gs), only reason we did was for the pretty demo :P. The game, is kind of weird :s. Don't know if I should call it fun or def jam 3 >.>..... well anyways, in the demo you can only play as spider-man and jhonny, if anyone knows how to unlock the other 3 characters in the character selection screen (iron man, wolverine, brigm something <.<) please post it here :D.

Me and my friend just finished reserving this at Gamestop (damn you gs), only reason we did was for the pretty demo :devilboy:. The game, is kind of weird :s. Don't know if I should call it fun or def jam 3 >.>..... well anyways, in the demo you can only play as spider-man and jhonny, if anyone knows how to unlock the other 3 characters in the character selection screen (iron man, wolverine, brigm something <.<) please post it here :devilboy:.

I got the demo as we'll be setting up a big tournament where we're at for it and I was not impressed by it. One attack button seemed pretty n00bish especially without the lack of depth. And what's up with the regenerating Life Bars?? I bet Wolverine will have a very fast recovery on that.

Either way, it didn't seem like a well thought out game.

I'll stick with Marvel vs. Capcom 2 even though it's old.

My friends going to buy it so I'm going to try it when he does, if it's at least decent enough then,I'm going to buy it, EGM gave it a 4.5 out of 10 :s.

Edited by Drake

Capcom vs Snk 2, that was the peak of the versus games in my opinion.

Forget the 600 hit button smash ultra combos and 9 characters fighting at once.

Straight up strategy & skill. Too bad they're too lazy to really work hard on new fighting games though. The bastards could've upped the resolution on that game, and made it animate like SF3 or something. Or look smooth like Guilty Gear X. Lazy friggin' Capcom.

This game actually looked kinda sweet, but i got the demo too and it freakin blows

How the hell do you do the specials once you go into Rage mode? and why are the controlls so n00bish.

Its just slow and broken. Not nearly as interactive or anything as they said it would be.