my summerslam prediction

Inky

ok before this thing goes down I want to get out my prediction about the outcome of this match.

besides a whole lot of bodyslams and backdrops (hogan only has about 6 moves in his arsenal) I was thinking who is gonna win. not like who should win (micheals) but who is gonna win. we all know Hogan doesn't lay down for just anybody, especially for one of these one-off dream matches. so common sense says Hogan will go over. BUT, Micheals is going heel for this match and has promised "the old heart break kid" to make a return. Micheals draws more money for WWE the Hogan at this point and for them to bury Micheals with a loss at this point in his career is pretty stupid. so obviously there can not be a winner.

but how can it end in a draw? the big leg drop and sweet chin music have both been sold in the past as knock out blows.

Enter Randy Orton, the Legend Killer. can the WWE pass up an opportunity to try and put over Orton one more time? I don't think so. If Randy were to interfere, giving Hogan and Micheals RKOs WWE kills 3 birds with one money making stone. Orton returns and adds to his legend killer status, setting up a new feud with Micheals and inticing Hogan to have at least one more match at wrestlemania. most likely a triple threat match with Orton and Micheals.

You just gave me an insight i didnt even look into I like your predictions, but for some strange reason i think micheals is gonna win. Orton will already have his hands full with the Taker that night. But i do see the potential from the 2 rko;s to hogan and micheals.

im not sure. im not phsycic ;) it cost 30 bucks to watch it on tv. so i cant be flocked to spend that amount of money on a wrestling event.

yeah I won't actually be watching, I'll read teh results on the web and if it is a super good ppv I'll have my mom d/l the torrent for me.

solidus has a good point. I forgot Orton already has taker to deal with.

WWE really wants Orton to get over though so I can see a narrow win or loss to taker then the interference in the hogan micheals match as a way to put instant heat on orton

Orton would be great as champion again he has the mic skills and the in ring ability to carry it. the undertaker is close to retirement, hogan should really be gone already but he can still get a good pop wherever he goes.if vince actually listened to some of the fans ideas for story lines the ratings may actually go up a little.

you should have posted the real american gif with hulk playing guitar. hehehe

it's sad to say it but Taker is way past his prime. I really liked him back in the day, especially when we was just mean mark callus. tagging with sid vicious or dangerous danny spivy as the twin towers.

he was cool when Paul Bearer was his manager

btw, was Ted Dibiase's Undertaker Kane?

WTF are you talking about? :thumbsup1::banghead:

I like your prediction, Inky but I think Michael will win this one.

Just like the Rock win over Hogan (the best Icon Vs Icon, where people actually boo Rocky :naughty: )