Back from the dead!

Alpha

Yes, I can finally say I feel the jubilation once again after all the stress I've been going through this month. GameCop is back alive and kickin' for some fried chicken at Popeyes with a biscuit and fries. :P

So enough said, I think we can get ourselves back on the market. It'll take lots of time and we'll have to savor the essence. The point of the matter is that I am hoping to bring to you 1Emulation v2.7 very soon. You'll see the new features as we progress. I don't care if you can build a CMS (Content Management System) yourself [contact me if you really can :banghead:]; I can make this place look good.

So any comments or suggestions? (Please refrain from replying without a beautiful post Suvo)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha dude. add a fast sign up. i will find an example for you. actually you might of seen it but i will find one if you want. (the code) umm.. i think this will help because you dont need to go through the rules and crap and its easy.

Can I design a board filter for the sentence "Where can I download XYZ rom"? I'd be very happy if you ditched the Board Attack System, but I know that won't happen.

Welcome back, and get the hell out of my tomb; I'm doing autumn cleaning.

To busy learning Java and realizing that VB looks like something Epic games made to rarely log in anymore...and when I do log in I look at everyones posts and just go "meh".....

#include <iostream>

#include <string>

using namespace std;

int main()

{

double x=0;

double gc=2.7;

while (x<gc)

{

cout <<"Gc try harder :lol:"<<endl;

x=x+0.1;

}

return 0;

}

Edit: I did that so that maybe suvo won't get what im posting, weirdy defenetly knows this

Edited by Drake

To busy learning Java and realizing that VB looks like something Epic games made to rarely log in anymore...and when I do log in I look at everyones posts and just go "meh".....

#include <iostream>

#include <string>

using namespace std;

int main()

{

double x=0;

double gc=2.7;

while (x<gc)

{

cout <<"Gc try harder :P"<<endl;

x=x+0.1;

}

return 0;

}

Edit: I did that so that maybe suvo won't get what im posting, weirdy defenetly knows this

why did you include the string library if you didn't even declare a string variable? :lol: