something about the warriors

suvo

You may know or not but i'm just telling you what i found out. I was watching mtv (if u can call it mtv anymore) and there was this ad about the warriors and this guy was saying that it was a movie. I was like what the flock. It was released 1979 and was banned because it caused gang violence. ZzzzZ... anyhow the game is being produced only because they are doing a movie remake which i would definitely go see. For the people that were worried about the warriors, it's coming.... in 2 months.

muhahaha damit robbbert i was trying to annoy GC jk

Edited by suvo

"The Warriors" is a cool movie.With Michael Beck, James Remar and Dorsey Wright. If you like this movie then you should also watch

"Judgment Night " with Emilio Estevez, Cuba Gooding,Jr ,Denis Leary and Stephen Dorff... :(

I was unaware of this remake but I just checked out IMDB and it's true! But it says it's coming out in 2006. They don't even have a cast list. It's being directed by Tony Scott (Ridley Scott's brother) who has made some good movies and some not so good movies. Atleast Uwe Boll or any of these new video game generation directors are doing it.

But I don't dig this yet.

i agree with you gryph. but i really wanna see some gang movies :(, cause im gangsta. nah but i heard that the one made in 1979 was really good. i just hope that the flocktard that is making it doesnt ruin it. im gonna find the old one and watch it :D

yeah I am not getting exited for the remake.

the warriors is one of my all time favorite movies and having the game and the ultimate directors cut dvd coming in october is like a dream for me. it's hard to wait though.... the lame dvd with no extra features that is out now isn't doing a good job of holding me over

i_cyrus.jpg

CAAAN YOUU DIGGG ITT?????

Anybody got a wave file of the dude saying "Warriors, come out to playyyy" lol jk.

This movie is freaking awsome, I watched it 3 times since I got it last night yesterday. I want the game :P