Earn some easy money!

Alpha

mdf6337830vh.jpg

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Catch a stray cow from the hundreds roaming the streets of New Delhi, haul it to a state shelter and you will be given 2,000 rupees ($46) for your pains.

The Hindustan Times newspaper said Friday the Delhi High Court had passed an order instructing city authorities to offer money to rid the Indian capital of the cattle menace.

An estimated 35,000 cows and buffaloes roam free in the capital, sharing space with hordes of monkeys, camels and stray dogs. Traffic routinely comes to a halt to allow animals to amble across highways, leading to accidents and sometimes deaths.

Cows are sacred to Hindus, who make up a bulk of India's billion-plus population, and just a rumor of mistreatment can prompt angry mobs to attack people in revenge.

I can probabaly move the monkeys and camels (unless they don't spit or fart at me), but that's about it. :)

:) good find G'c. i want 2,000 rupees. zelda money :P. haha there sacred to them and they let them roam free.... i dont get it

Lord have mercy, I created a simple comma feature on this forum to fix your space after each one. Now you make a fragment (2 word sentence) with periods a billion times in your post? For the sake of mankind, use that $500, AND BUY A DAMN GRAMMAR BOOK!!

EDIT: G.C. or GC... what in the BLUE HELL is G`c ?????????

2000 rupees would buy a lot of heart containers and bombs.

Edited by garageink

I remember one time when my grandparents visited us I proposed half-jokingly that India should become a major beef eating and exporting nation to take care of this problem and they gave me this look of horror like I commited unspeakable blasphemy.