Xfire

suvo

ok , i stumble across this thing... some may know about it but hey im only telling you about it , it has almost all online games on it , you can connect straight into your friends game , see if there on and also tells you your rank and how long you have played for and you also get a tag for your signature :) check out mine well , sign up here

http://www.xfire.com/xf/index.php

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cs 1.6 is the only game i have and my username is ryuken2k5

Edited by Ryuken

Mine is 'wangzilla'

i used to play ut a lot and cs. i forgot my steam info so i don't play cs anymore. cos no way im gonna pay them 10 bucks to reset my cdkey. i don't play any online games that much, except for random mame games w/ friends.

wangzilla.png

profile link

Edited by oshisama

Mine is 'wangzilla'

i used to play ut a lot and cs. i forgot my steam info so i don't play cs anymore. cos no way im gonna pay them 10 bucks to reset my cdkey. i don't play any online games that much, except for random mame games w/ friends.

wangzilla.png

profile link

have you tried sending the pw to your email :lol: its easy , unless you have already tried

I signed up for Xfire sometime ago and didn't like it and never used it again. My username is FreshyK but it's pointless to add me since I uninstalled it.

I just coordinate my games via AIM, telephone, or The Shack.

I signed up for Xfire sometime ago and didn't like it and never used it again. My username is FreshyK but it's pointless to add me since I uninstalled it.

I just coordinate my games via AIM, telephone, or The Shack.

Gryph , why its pretty good and all but i guess some dont like it , and i use irc also... off topic gryph your avatar is scaring me now

I find it kind of messy. Also, I have no use for it anymore since I don't play many games. All I play is BF2 on one server at a certain time. I rarely play CS anymore or any other multiplayer game I have now.

And Pat Sajak will eat your babies. :lol: