After the GP32... comes the GPX2

Robert

http://www.gpx2.com/support/support_sugest...exNo=86&bunho=1

We have been currently opening teasure website of GPX2

All of us thank you for visiting our website.

Flash memory type GPX2 is a portable multimedia player that you can enjoy mp3,movies and games.

More gpx2 information can be found in our website upon launch.

We are planning to give you the most reasonable price and will update you upon launch.

Thank you

Gamepark Holdings

Gamepark Holdings home page --> http://www.gpx2.com

what's a GP32?

GamePark32, a handheld gaming/multimedia system that was only released in Korea/Japan to my knowledge. The roms are a biatch to find.

the nice thing about gp32 is it is opensource. all the code is available and emulation is pretty good on those little system. as far as real games there wasn't much. but lots of emulator and ports are available on that system. it's a homebrew enthusiasts dream. if this new one has more buttons and slightly higher specs. I'm in and my psp will be retired for homebrew.

the more I've been looking in to this the better it looks. I think I am in.

as for psp the scene is getting choked by sony's firmware updates. so right now it's go with homebrew and limit what games you can play (it's almost certain new high profile games will force upgrade)

or upgrade and lose homebrew. so far I am sticking with homebrew. but If the gpx2 is priced right it will become my main portable machine. it's already announced to handle more audio and video codex then psp. and SD cards are so much cheaper then memory sticks. I'm pretty much sold on this thing if it can be had for under 200 bones.