Dance revolution ^_^

suvo

i wanted to post dis topic cause , well u know...

anyway have u seen those freaks on the dance revo ? lol

i typed in google for a laugh "dance revolution skills" and i found this website , take alook at it and post wat u thing about them lol

the downloads are about 7 mb but worth a look :D one of the guys that came first wasnt even looking at the screen and he was nailing it

http://www.ddrfreak.com/videos.php

^ that leh link

Edited by suvo

The only Dance Dance Revolution machine is in the nearest movie theatre, but I haven't tried it, because I suck at dancing.

to counter this, I just use StepMania.

I wish I could find the vid of the one legged kid playing ddr.

lol , ebaums world... i love that place :D i have dis movie of this black gangsta guy and he is talking so fast , u cant understand him HAHA

then he gets a pole and starts wacking this ladys car i was laughing my head off ( but still feel sorry for that innocent lady)

I like DDR to a point. A lot of people I know just play the game over and over again and memorize the songs in the hardest mode so they can impress other people. I rather just play them in the easiest mode and make up crap as I go along. Way funner that way rather getting yourself tired out after one hard song.

i like to play dance with intensity cause it's easier to play on keyboard plus u can add more music if u want

If You guys don't mind, I'm going to continue this topic a little more since its a popular thing in our culture atm.

If you have played the ddr series, which would you have to say is your favorite?

I would say 5th was probably my favorite. Had a lot of good songs on there (Moonlight shadow) :D

well, i didn't play all of them so i'm just gonna say the first one for ps2, i think that's the 7th. but playing on the computer is a lot easier