kof2k hiden strikers

gamefaqs is teh shiz...dlh.net is also very good...lots o' patches in one place if you're looking for some :P

why does this thread have 2 pages?

The forums are indeed bad, and I don't like thier faqs since there are no pictures especially when reading a RPG walkthrough.
then please, enlighten us by creating the first ever faq with color and pictures plz Edited by Weirdy

The forums are indeed bad, and I don't like thier faqs since there are no pictures especially when reading a RPG walkthrough.
then please, enlighten us by creating the first ever faq with color and pictures plz

Yeahhh.. you can use Powerpoint if you like :banghead::naughty:

I like reading game manuals, because they have pretty pictures and layouts. I sometimes flip through my PSOne/PS2 manuals just for shits and giggles.

then please, enlighten us by creating the first ever faq with color and pictures plz

Yeahhh.. you can use Powerpoint if you like :P:naughty:

or pdf

I like reading game manuals, because they have pretty pictures and layouts. I sometimes flip thorugh my PSOne/PS2 manuals just for shits and giggles.

ahahah Wins. I do that too oddly.

Well, I do saw a few Final Fantasy faqs with pics, and perhaps my english is not good, there are a few times I fail to understand what they mean.

Yeahhh.. you can use Powerpoint if you like :P:naughty:

I hate powerpoint.

lol , i do that... accept with my guide books :P i just stare at it and want to play that game again..... like my resident evil code veronica and FF10 :naughty: lol i feel random but i guess all of you do it

• 3 weeks later...