Official: Katamari Damacy thread

Mag

It deserved an "official" thread :D

I'm gonna start the offical thread with a little media update about " We Love Katamari " (Katamari Damacy 2).

Here's the new video preview that was aired in japan for those that missed it:

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/2...608/kata01m.zip hmm... according to the video.. the game will be launch on July 7th 2005. Wow.. that fast eh.. hopefully it won't take long to get to amerika and other countries.

and this here oh yes.. the game box art:

weloveboxart3az.jpg

You seriously haven't heard of "We Love Katamari"?

Well, you won't see it in PAL territories, unless you import it or a miracle happens. Flocking damn you NAMCO. Only a handful of NAMCO titles have ever made it to PAL. What the flock is wrong with them?

Katamari damashiii-iiii-iii-iiii-ii.

I love Katamari!

And I wouldn't expect a new game to take very long. It's basically just new maps. With the simplicity of the game itself, even a home user could whip up a map if he/she had the proper editor (they don't yet exist).

katamari is the ball the prince rolls around to collect junk that is used to make the stars that the king destroyed. everything that sticks to the ball recieves the characteristic of being sticky.. it reminded me when i played it that japan programmers do acid too. i love this game and im glad to hear there is another..

if you havent played...pick it up...its well worth it