DOA4 + More

That is truly breathtaking. It looks like some other girls besides Kasumi is getting herself cloned (or something).

Oh yeah, Kasumi is still hot.

I'm not that impressed...

Well, I'm impressed mostly with the backgrounds. They are astounding. The character models are clearly better, but not a huge leap. But as the article points out DoA3 is one of the best looking games on the XBox while these are early screens from a system that is still months from release. Also, notice the lack of jaggies. With the detailed backgrounds I bet this game looks fantastic in motion.

I'm not that impressed...

Well, I'm impressed mostly with the backgrounds. They are astounding. The character models are clearly better, but not a huge leap. But as the article points out DoA3 is one of the best looking games on the XBox while these are early screens from a system that is still months from release. Also, notice the lack of jaggies. With the detailed backgrounds I bet this game looks fantastic in motion.

Yeah, I'm sure it looks better in motion. And it's in HD so that's a big improvement. The backgrounds are fantastic but I was hoping for a big leap in character models. While reading that article, wherever it said titles, I thought it was titties. ;)

Well everything pretty much looks Doom 3 like pre-rendered telling from the cropped screenshots then I saw them, looked like friking Battle Reaper 2 on teh PC.

More XBox 360 news: http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=3695

Alternate faster loading link:

http://darkzero.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4150

Here is some of the information from the article that someone translated. This was posted on the XBox-Scene forums in this thread: Link

The guy didn't link to where he got the translation:

Okey, so I got the magazine right here. The first details about Xbox 360 and Ghost Recon 3. I got some of the info, and I will keep updating this thread while reading.

First info for you guys:

*It will be released in europe 7 days after USA

*December release in Japan

*Its released in less than six months

*Release games: Perfect Dark Zero, PGR3 and Kameo

More to come. I got the final specs, but I Dont know if its OK to post it here? The magazine is out so.

Oh you guys... the controllers look PERFECT! And so does the console!

**EDIT**

More info:

*10-16 game titles at the release. 40 games after half a year.

*The Xbox Silver thingy is correct, it will be there, and free.

*You will be able to transfer stuff from an ipod.

*You will see TV thru your Xbox.

*It can stand up and lie down.

*When you watch DVD, some stuff in the console will automaticly shut down - so its more quiet.

*You load the batteries on the controllers up via USB-cable on Xbox. You can also use simple batteries.

*The round thingy on the controller = "The ring of light". Its actually a screen, which says if there are any updates on Xbox Live. Downl. content and such. It also says which controllers there are in your hands, which number.

*Rallisport Challenge 3 will be on Xbox 360.

*The Darkness from swedish Starbreeze (Riddick).

*Peter Moore confirms Halo 3. Release this year.

I'll wrote Ghost Recon 3-info soon. Now I'll write down Peter Moore and J Allard interview.

Allard says:

*There will be face plates, to change. There will be one in colfiber (+spelling).

*By preventing piracy they will push more and more on Xbox Live.

Peter Moore says:

(strange) *THIS time we will have more than 1 million users. Does that mean that there wont be any transfer of the Xbox 1 users? Or that there wasnt over 1 million on Xbox 1?

*Nothing new about Square, nothing to be announced @ E3. But he will be surprised if there are NO Square-game on Xbox 360.

Going for Ghost Recon 3 now. There is alot of info, and I posted the most important over. I RESERVE myself for missunderstandings, cause I'm not THAT good in danish. Just ask me and I will tell you more about it.

Ghost Recon 3:

Okey, first of all. THIS ONE LOOKS HOT. Hot. HOT. HOT. GR 360 oh man you guys.

Oh man.

*Just some info about the story, bla bla. The PC-version is developed by the Deathrow-developers, so that the Red Storm Ent. cant concentrate on the Xb 360 and Xbox-version.

________

The looks:

*Xbox 360 looks just like the leaked pictures. Its not grey like on Our Colony, its white. But it can be changed.

*The controller seems to have 2 rear buttons and 2 triggers, not sure.

*A, B, C, Y, Back, Start.

*There is a picture of "Burning Sky". Seems like you can shut down the Xbox via the controller, by pushing "X" at that screen.

*The Xbox itself has wireless network thingy installed.

*Webcam in 1280-resolution.

*You can put pictures from a digital camera in it

*It supports, the machine:

16:9

720p

1080i

5.1 Dolby Digital

Custom Soundtracks of course

20 gb of harddrive, can be upgraded

Memory card, at least 64 mb

3 USB Ports

*Morrowind Oblivion will be released this year.

*About NBA 2k6, they saw a demo of it.

"Lebron James jumped up, and when he touched the grand all of the body shook. All the muscles moved realistic, EVERYTHING on the body.

*Nothing special about PGR3.

*Gears of War to be the best looking game, for a long long time.

*Dimitri, Peter Molyneux latest game, COULD be released on Xbox 360. Rumours.

*Call Of Duty 2 on Xbox 360, as we already knew.

*The Ghost Recon 3-article is actually wroten by this TXB-dude who went to Big Blue Box to play Fable. I am really really sorry I dont remember your name.

**THATS IT** I think

I'll read thru it again and see what I've missed. I'll try to answer your questions by reading this article.

Just some final stuff:

*Something MS Vision will be on Xbox 360. You will see TV on your Xbox. AND at the same time Play DVDs AND surf on the internet. At the same time?!?! o_O

While all this you can get invites to games, friend requests, mail. MS is hoping that 50% of the 360-owners will buy Live. Right now, ~8% uses it.

*In the middle of a game, by pushing a button you will get directly to the dashboard.

Oh, and finally and most important: J Allards game of the Xbox 360 is "Fisher Price Nuclear Plant".

Oh, and of course: Thousand thanks to the magnificant (+spelling) danish magazine Gamereactor which I took the info from. They rock, and so does Nexus1000. Mostly because he is pretty. And he has Britney as an avatar. In black hair.

No, I mean the guy who posted the information didn't translate the information himself. He found it somewhere else. He didn't post a link to where he got the translation.

[edit] Oh, I see what you are talking about. The translation is in the same thread as the pics in the second link.

Edited by Thraxen