PSP Sales

I wan Europe sales figures. Why is ti that we get everything last and always end up with the shortest stick?

cause japan hates u.... ? they know where the real money is... america.

Atleast microsoft treats europe and america almost the same.. well yeah titles a couple weeks later but other then that they never make u wait much longer. But sony its always japan first , america second then little poor europe dead last. Hell dosnt japan sometimes just not release stuf there?

I wan Europe sales figures. Why is ti that we get everything last and always end up with the shortest stick?

Atleast microsoft treats europe and america almost the same.. well yeah titles a couple weeks later but other then that they never make u wait much longer. But sony its always japan first , america second then little poor europe dead last. Hell dosnt japan sometimes just not release stuf there?

Umm, doesnt europe have more money then us? Bush is making us go REALLY high in debt >.>

Umm, doesnt europe have more money then us? Bush is making us go REALLY high in debt >.>

Well the dollar is worth less than the Euro and some European nations have higher GDP per capita. But it's all about market size, not who is richest.

to partly answer my own question, Europe releases get shafted because of the extra work caused by localizations to other languages than english (yes, I'm looking at you Germany and France). Also, porting the game to run on PAL systems isn't always an easy task.