Tardness

I'm going to end this with a Pointless Who gives a crap except you. I'm not going to defend my position or my belief. Go ahead and rape it. The point being is that explaining it will only result in arguments and a waste of my time.

Woah, waitaminute! :(

I didn't mean to attack anyone's position, nor start any flaming arguments. In fact, I was agreeing with the most important part of what you said (there's a difference between a fan and a retarted fanboy). I certainly didn't mean anything offensive or even serious by it at all (hence the "this is a pointless debate, but..." disclaimer).

Anyhow, I liked what you had said and wanted to give my own expanded opinion, and maybe to see if others had anything to add, that's all. It wasn't even meant to be directed at any one person, just as an opener for open conversation (I mentioned your ava, but only because you were the one that got me thinking about it).

Sorry if it got interpreted as an attack of some sort. :P

Well in my mind, I don't care what people think usually. It just goes along with my philosophy. Unless its like something I'm interested in knowing, I just shut people out because you know what they're going to say is a little bit or complete different than yours. I already sent you a PM. (Sry if you took it offensively).

(What's weird is that I can't find myself as a tard. I don't like anything a lot like you guys do.)

We're ALL here because we are ALL really into emulation, not just casual users that dabble here and there playing the occasional game.

Wouldn't this make us Emu-Tards?

Maybe Gamecop should change the name of the site to Emu-Tards.com

P.S. There is a point where one goes overboard though, and since this IS an emulation site, going on and on and on about Naruto or anything else that has ZERO to do with the focus of this site, makes you a BIG tard in whatever it is that is in question. This applies to any site, or any circumstance in life. You don't drag your Dragonball Z cartoon into a discussion where people are talking about something totally different. Because it's rude, it makes you look all the more like a total frickin MORON.

We're ALL here because we are ALL really into emulation, not just casual users that dabble here and there playing the occasional game.

I dunno about that, I haven't played and emulator in at least a month, and I haven't updated any emulators or roms in at least 3.

I just come here out of habit and because I like most of the peepulation here.

but I do like emu-tards.com

nice ring to it.

I dunno about that, I haven't played and emulator in at least a month, and I haven't updated any emulators or roms in at least 3.

nice ring to it.

emu-tards could be the next spinoff of 1emu, just like 2emu. :P

nice ring to it.

emu-tards could be the next spinoff of 1emu, just like 2emu. :P

No, I'm not the one who's going to make it happen. :) "The bastard daughter of 1Emu and 2Emu."