paypal

Weirdy

I haven't had any problems with it my self. Very realible for online charities and none-BS ebayers, but I don't use ebay!

As a seller, you need to watch out for people who make a claim that they never got their item. Paypal will refund their money without question if you can't provide tracking, or proof that you already refunded their money.

One can't always ship things with tracking, I for one can't as the $13.50 Saturn mods I sell would cost $10 to ship, if there was tracking on the package.

I just went through an ordeal with a customer who managed to place an order on my site while it was CLOSED, and she filed a complaint with Paypal. 5 days ago Paypal refunded her money because I couldn't provide a tracking number to them......Today, she recieved the item, and lucky for me she emailed me and asked how she could reverse things so I get my money.

I learned my lesson, never ship an item out if someone filed a claim with Paypal. Refund them their money if they won't cancel the claim.

As a seller, you need to watch out for people who make a claim that they never got their item. Paypal will refund their money without question if you can't provide tracking, or proof that you already refunded their money.

One can't always ship things with tracking, I for one can't as the $13.50 Saturn mods I sell would cost $10 to ship, if there was tracking on the package.

I just went through an ordeal with a customer who managed to place an order on my site while it was CLOSED, and she filed a complaint with Paypal. 5 days ago Paypal refunded her money because I couldn't provide a tracking number to them......Today, she recieved the item, and lucky for me she emailed me and asked how she could reverse things so I get my money.

I learned my lesson, never ship an item out if someone filed a claim with Paypal. Refund them their money if they won't cancel the claim.

how long did it take for her item to arrive? where was she?

cause I think here in the u.s the postal service has been quite slow lately. I ordered something 4 weeks ago with usps shipping and it still hasn't arrived. I've learned my lesson and I refuse to use that kind of shipping again unless the item is reaaaaalllly expensive (like at spookyboutique where you're charged like $15-$20 for fuucken standard usps shipping <_< )

Edited by Weirdy

Not gonna make a giant quote trail here.....lol

I shipped it on the 9th, and she got it yesterday. 20 days (Should take no more than 8 days, Air Mail)

The problem was, she somehow managed to bypass the Index page and place an order, I had taken the index page offline while I was away for 4 months.

So she never heard from me about her order (duh) and filed a claim with Paypal.

Paypal being the tools they are never even contacted me with anything more than an automated email stating I had to provide tracking/refund proof, or they'd give her the money back.

After they did that, I got furious and emailed them directly explaining the situation, and all I got was a "Sorry we were unable to respond to your email sooner.....please call this crazy ass long distance number that will cost you a fortune, to get your $17 back"

I dun think so.....