things just gotten worst

Mag

I guess it's kinda my fault, ok I load raid setup utility (F10), and try to configure the array. I was messing around with it, easy as it seems. I did activate rebuild as well as deleting them (arrays). I set new arrays afterward which identical to what it was before.

So I reboot and the problem hits.

While it was detecting array...

a green window pops up with a decision:

" Clear Disk Data ? [Y]Yes [N]No. "

either I click yes or no.. it ends up loading only this message: " press f10 to enter Raid utility_ " and when I press f10, it won't respond at all. Anything else I'm trying to do won't respond. I couldn't even get onto BIOs because I probabbly had to bypass this in order to process further on. I tried many keys just to by pass this by no luck, only the restart command works (works before I chose to clear disk data y/n). I also tried loading in the raid driver disk and also the OS disk, but nothing respond. This problem basically similar to a blue screen of death.

in any case, is there a way to fix this ? I'm not sure resetting the mobo would do the trick. However I did unplug and replug the HDs but that didn't help at all. I'm near the end of the rope. =/

Mobo: K8N Neo2 Platinum

thanks

Hmm...certainly a flocked up problem.

What I suggest right now is just put in one harddrive and not worry about the RAID and see if you can get crap to load that way. Then once that's set up, you can put in the other drives and start over again.

I don't know how to fix what problem you're having, I've never really done crap with RAID.

yank the battery on the MB, leave it out for a few minutes, pop it back in. that should clear the program from running before the bios. I had a similer problem with my pc, thats how I fixed it.