Economic advances

People get to make shops, and in those shops are ceartan items like (swords, items that give you more attacks then 7, shields to negate and stop lvl 137 pimp slaps, etc....). The people owning the store must buy the items from GC who then makes em, of course to own a store, you'll have to pay a prize ranging from how much guilds cost :)

I wish the board ran on C++ because then I wouldnt mind coding it myself. O, before it gets off paper, we should do like a vote, that way it won't be a waste toward the end (like the guilds :))

That is a decent idea, provided people post enough to gain credits to actually buy new items such as weaponry. I'd vote for it, just for the variety it could provide to us.

agreed.... people that are in the 30s or 40s cannot survive the onslaught of the now dozen people that are in the 100s

or just make a giant robot that it will take all of ous to kill..or just sturmy

Arcade@Home has something like that. He's a bot called Overlord and extremely hard to kill. Members have to coordinate to defeat it. It attacks members at random. Magnis mentioned that a bot was in the works for here....

agreed.... people that are in the 30s or 40s cannot survive the onslaught of the now dozen people that are in the 100s

or just make a giant robot that it will take all of ous to kill..or just sturmy

Arcade@Home has something like that. He's a bot called Overlord and extremely hard to kill. Members have to coordinate to defeat it. It attacks members at random. Magnis mentioned that a bot was in the works for here....

if there's gonna be a bot, i hope it would be strong enough to kill u !!