have a problem with network shares and mcafee

ok, i normally set smaba shares for me to use with my xbox for xbmc (media player) so i can stream my videos/music, etc. and everything was working fine untill after i installed mcafee virus scan where my shares from my c: drive does show up listed but when i go into it, its blank but all other shares on my other hdds list and show whats in them :D

anyone have any ideas?

i'm running mcafee virus scan enterprise v 8.00

i also might add that this happend to me with a newer mcafee but i unistalled it and the shares works fine again.

well i decide to give panda a try and it seems better then mcafee but now dealing with my samba shares, i'm getting this error: NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND.

this effects all the shares, so if you have any ideas about this one, plz let me know cuz i'm new to panda.

EDIT: i disabled the firewall and then reenabled it and its working but the same samba problem i had with mcafee is also a problem with panda now (C: shares are blank but others are fine) :P

i'm wondering if having a raid0 setup is causing this cuz before i did my pc upgrade, i had no problem using mcafee and my samba shares from C:

EDIT2: reboot the pc again and that NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND error is back again, its definitely something in the firewall but i have no idea what to look for.