NDSE

Robert

Man i think the programming gods hate me. Cause of all my reformatting i lost Visual C++. That had all the standard headers i need to recompile this emu. I guess the SDK pack would have it all except i cant install it cause of some random dll thing :P. Oh and i lost the Visuall C++ cd x_X. Ill just keep looking...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I looked at the thread in my first post I thought, "Here we go again", since no screenshots, and no-one could say it exists or works. The thing in it's favour is a different name. Should it become available, and working, then it's obviously a good thing and I would apologise. But, until then... I'm kinda skeptical.

Take a second look and there is a screenshot... of the emu with no rom loaded... looks different to what we've seen before. I saved and blew up the picture but unable to make out any of the words. Can't do any more until I get back home.

Robbert the post your reading is very old. The newest post actually had a release that i downloaded and tried. It didnt work but that was because he rared up teh wrong stuff. So far there were no viruses or spyware. But because of the bad raring it doesnt work. They deleted the post cause of the non working thing but keep an eye on that site.....

Ok got it.

The DLLs are all identical and useless.

It needs Quesa.DLL which can be obtained from SourceForge

After that, it started up. Most functions missing due to the above DLL probs.

I clicked to open a rom and it has a "Compatibilty List" showing 29 games and if they work or problems they have.

Not much else I can do until those fixed DLLs arrive.

Here is a screen dump that is readable --> http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/202912/NDSE-2.jpg

Edited by robbbert