World Of Warcraft OFFLINE

L.S.D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what exactly do you do? If you take out the massively multiplayer part of the game out, what's left?

You can play alone, as if playing an RPG.

There are quests until you are level 60 :(

THere are storylines in the game too.

But basically, you will not have the PVP fight (obviously) :P

I will recommend this to anyone wanting to try WOW out before

actually trying the real thing ^_^

sounds interesting. to bad I can't acquire the files.....damn 56k.

sounds interesting. to bad I can't acquire the files.....damn 56k.

haha, u loser, wait u have a PSP, god damn it. I hate you!!, j/k anyway if u play only play till lvl 60, is it easy to lvl up ? never played Warcraft so i want to know, but te chance of me getting this game is very low

I am now trying to copy the file to my HDD, but my office's #@$%^&*

flocking DVD-Rom is not functioning.

I will have to go home, copy the files to HDD, split it, and bring it back to office tomorrow to load it up. Pls be patient for those interested.

i will PM the worthy ones. :P

lol, counting by the way FFXI works, I bet the max level you can get to is level 10, unless of course you want to level by getting 2-10 exp everytime youi battle..., but then again it's WOW, and it might not force you to party so you can gain level's fast

Holy jesus mother of christ. That imperisive. I hope tho it didnt mean leveling there on 2xp monters. That is a pain and last time I tried doing that in FFXI I unfourtanatly threw away a whole week on one level , wich I lost shortly due to death

I am now trying to copy the file to my HDD, but my office's #@$%^&*

flocking DVD-Rom is not functioning.

I will have to go home, copy the files to HDD, split it, and bring it back to office tomorrow to load it up. Pls be patient for those interested.

i will PM the worthy ones. :)

Am I worthy? I hope so. Actually, what if I'm not? :( Then I cant play WoW. AAAHHH. But what if I am? YAY. But what if... I was worthy... but now since I asked I'm not anymore. :( AHHH This is confusing.

Lol ok anyway plz PM me when youve worked it out. :P

Is there anyway of making a fake server to run off a modem so a few users can connect to it instead of starting a gake one on there PC? I mean, it would be nice to party with 3-4 people (dont know the party limit, FFXI = 6 people a party, 18 max in alliance).