Ha ha, Sony sucks.

Wizard

so no bset, favorite, awsome,kool,greatest controller for the PS3??? or if Sony pays then it's ok

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it was hard for me to get used the dualshock when switching from the original ps1 pads. I've never become fully comfortable with analog sticks. too many years of non-analog pads I guess.

lol, I can't imagine playing PS3 with the weird PS1 controls, there so small, and weightless

This is so true. It feels so strange not to have any thumbsticks too.

maan, I even memmer watching one of those PS Underground discs on how dual shock controllers work

why can't immerson just sell it as 3rd party?

I'm sure they'll liscense it, or fight it and win, and then the greatest controllers in the world will be back to normal.

When the Dual Shock controllers came out, Sony wanted to, but Immersion beat them to it.

maan, I even memmer watching one of those PS Underground discs on how dual shock controllers work

I'm sure they'll liscense it, or fight it and win, and then the greatest controllers in the world will be back to normal.

When the Dual Shock controllers came out, Sony wanted to, but Immersion beat them to it.

Wanted to what?

When they developed their own way for making the rumbles. The reason why Nintendo didn't get sued was because Immersion basically thanked them for the idea for making afforable versions of their rumble.

Wanted to what?

To license the technology.

When they developed their own way for making the rumbles. The reason why Nintendo didn't get sued was because Immersion basically thanked them for the idea for making afforable versions of their rumble.

Sony wanted to develop their own way, but then Immersion patented the same method Sony was using? That's lame. What exactly defines the "method" anyway?

Wanted to what?

To license the technology.

Ok, this is contradictory to what K'dash said, and to the lawsuit. Now I'm confused again. ;)