Gta vice city is a killing game

Darken

yesterday I sow in the news young man that kill 3 policeman and run away...... do you know why?

the answer is that he do a vice city mission on the real to show to his frind that he can do it??????????????

i don`t what missin he talk about but in the news the got some one play the game and show the step of the mission and they match what happen in the real

now there`s a case aginest the company of GTa and another one aginest soney.

I think Chris Rock said it best:

Everybody wants to know what was the kids was listening to or what kinda movies was they watching. Who gives a flock what they was watching! Whatever happened to CRAZY!? What happened to crazy? What, you can't be crazy no more? Did we eliminate crazy from the dictionary? flock the record, flock the movie, CRA-ZY!

Hey, the media will blame anything tragic on games. If a young child got stuck in a pipe, they'd say that it was because the child watched his/her older sibling play Super Mario Bros.

Speaking of ridiculous law suits...

I read an article about a woman who was shopping in a grocery when she tripped over a toddler. For her injuries, she sued the store, not the parent.

To make this even more ridiculous, the toddler was her child.

:banghead:

Speaking of ridiculous law suits...

I read an article about a woman who was shopping in a grocery when she tripped over a toddler.  For her injuries, she sued the store, not the parent. 

To make this even more ridiculous, the toddler was her child.

:banghead:

I remember she won the case :P