M4P and Itunes

Too bad it sucks for MP3, but MP3 sucks anyways.

yeah, that 5.1 MP3 is most likely gonna suck too

hell, OGG on winamp has had 5.1 since the input plug in first came out I think, it's just that some ppl don't know how to play around with configurations

hell, OGG on winamp has had 5.1 since the input plug in first came out I think, it's just that some ppl don't know how to play around with configurations

I really have no use for 5.1, since I will never have the *money* to buy such a speaker set. Nor do I want one.

I really have no use for 5.1, since I will never have the *money* to buy such a speaker set. Nor do I want one.

I don't have 5.1 either, but I'm just proving how ignorant some ppl are to other audio formats cause they think mp3 is the only/best kinda out there

I compared audio formats yesterday between MPC(extreme), AAC(144kbps) and OGG at a very high bit rate (in other words I forgot, but it was more than 300)

I couldn't tell the difference between MPC at extreme and AAC at 144kbps, but the ogg sounded like crap

I'm considering switching to aac especially cause of my diskspace issue

I don't have 5.1 either, but I'm just proving how ignorant some ppl are to other audio formats cause they think mp3 is the only/best kinda out there

Yes, that's true. The only reason I use MP3 almost exclusively is because #gamemp3s encodes in VBR MP3 exclusively.

My mp3 cd player only supports mp3. I ran accross the same problem with itunes and did as k' said, burned with Itunes, ripped again with Itunes in mp3 format. takes time and wastes a cd but it works.

I compared audio formats yesterday between MPC(extreme), AAC(144kbps) and OGG at a very high bit rate (in other words I forgot, but it was more than 300)

I couldn't tell the difference between MPC at extreme and AAC at 144kbps, but the ogg sounded like crap

I forgot to tell you last night. If your going to compare, use a song that really does have all use of the frequencies. Or else you can't tell them apart.

I forgot to tell you last night. If your going to compare, use a song that really does have all use of the frequencies. Or else you can't tell them apart.

I'm not that stupid

I should've also said I had a WAV of the song as well :P

and from that WAV I converted the format

Edited by Weirdanzeige