Is this for real ?

Robert

I posted on the forum and told everyone the link to the real dsemu site, and that two9A owns it, *just* before the thread got closed :D (within seconds)

It was sweet. Kind of like how Indiana Jones rolls under the door and grabs his whip before it closes shut. :P

But seriously, it's a good thing we registered there and called him on his lies.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, i've spoken with the admin and we've came to the agreement that Two9A is the real author (I hope  :thumbsup1: ) and he is going to be dealt with shortly.

Great Job! :thumbsup:

Okay, i've spoken with the admin and we've came to the agreement that Two9A is the real author (I hope  :thumbsup: ) and he is going to be dealt with shortly.

Awesome. Now all we can do is wait and see if this jerk actually gives up, disappears off the face of the earth, or (most likely) continues to ramble that it's his own emulator.

Good work Agozer, Gryph, Two9A and Zid.

The first photo is hotlinked from the guys own ripoff site, www.ndsemu.com, which has already been castigated in:

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11584

The 2nd photo is also hotlinked, this time to dualis.1emulation.com which makes the guy a thief.

The first photo shows the version as 0.0.1a which as we know barely does anything.

When the thread was closed, the Admin, "Vile", added this comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GryphonKlaw

e-m-u-l-a-t-e, how about you show us proof of your emulator instead of hotlinking to a pic straight from thet Dualis website?

You're despicable.

Good idea.

I've received many complaints about e-m-u-l-a-t-e which have said that he is not the true author of this application.

Once the actual author provides me with the proper credentials (PM or email) I will reopen this thread, but in the meantime, all this arguing back & forth is getting us nowhere.

All 3 threads have been closed. One thread was overlooked:

http://www.mgforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35266

Again, thanks to everyone who confirmed my original thoughts, and worked together to remove e-m-u-l-a-t-e from the emulation scene.

What worries me, is that when dsemu/dualis actually makes it to beta, some scumbag will claim it as his own, and use legal force to keep it. I'm convinced it will happen.
It's impossible for someone to do that, at least in my case. I own old backups of DSemu, on non-rewriteable timestamped CDR, with my name all over the source and a BSD licence next to them. If someone wants to dispute copyright on those, have fun. And I'm guessing mic makes regular backups too, which he can use for just the same purpose.

I have no doubt about that. "Whoever is going to do it, will cost so much in legal fees that you won't be able to afford to continue the fight." well I noticed you are British. You may have a chance after all.